Value added tax law in public consultation
Recently, the Ministry of Finance and the State Administration of Taxation asked for public opinions on the value added tax law of the people's Republic of China (Draft for comments). There are 9 chapters and 47 articles in the draft, and the public can make comments by December 26, 2019 through the following ways and means:
1. Put forward opinions through the information management system for collection of opinions on financial regulations (website: http://lisms.mof.gov.cn) on the homepage of the website of the Ministry of finance of the people's Republic of China (website: http://www.mof.gov.cn); or through the opinion collection system on the homepage of the website of the State Administration of Taxation (website: http://www.chinatax.gov.cn).
2. Send the opinions to: tiaofesi, Ministry of finance, No. 3 Sanxiang, Sanli, Henan, Xicheng District, Beijing (postcode: 100820); or the goods and services tax department, State Administration of Taxation, No. 5, Yangfangdian West Road, Haidian District, Beijing (postcode: 100038), and mark the words "for opinions on value added tax law" on the envelope.
Clear 3 kinds of punishment! The Ministry of education solicits opinions on the implementation of education punishment rules by primary and secondary school teachers
In order to guarantee and standardize the teachers' performance of their duties of education and management of students, safeguard the dignity of teachers, and promote the all-round development and healthy growth of students, the Ministry of education has recently formulated the rules for the implementation of education punishment by primary and secondary school teachers (Draft for comments). Now we are open to the public for comments. The public can provide feedback through the following ways and means:
1. Log in to the legal information network of the Chinese government: (website: www.chinalaw. Gov.cn) and enter the "legislative opinion collection" column of the main menu on the home page to make comments.
2. The letter shall be mailed to the policy, regulation and judicial system Office of the Ministry of education, No. 35, Damucang Hutong, Xicheng District, Beijing (postcode: 100816). Please indicate the words "the rules for the implementation of education and punishment by primary and secondary school teachers" for comments ".
3. Email: email@example.com.
(deadline for feedback is December 22, 2019)